The Dominican Chronic Pain Management Center (PMC) strives to offer people suffering from chronic pain the latest medical interventions that target their specific areas of discomfort.
Working in collaboration with primary and specialty physicians, the staff focuses on resolving pain and improving functional status. Clients receive personal attention in a warm, caring environment with an individualized treatment plan.
Physicians associated with the PMC are experts in the management of chronic malignant and non-malignant pain syndromes responding to interventional techniques. They include:
- Radicular pain syndromes of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar regions
- Sympathetically maintained pain of the upper or lower extremities
- Myofascial pain syndromes
- Sacro-iliac joint syndromes
- Facet joint syndromes
- Post-surgical pain syndromes
- Neuropathic pain syndrome
- Radiofrequency and cryotherapy
A client’s first appointment is a consultation. One of four anesthesiologists specifically trained in pain-management will discuss the pain syndrome and possible treatment plan, including risks and benefits. Family members are welcome in the initial consult, and may wait in the lobby during a procedure, most of which last about 60 to 90 minutes.
For more information about the Dominican Chronic Pain Management Center (PMC), call 831 457 7050.